This is a list for all of my friends I have ever recommended anything to ever. These are my ultimate favorite blogs, youtube content, albums, and movies.
So starting with BLOGS.
- I really like going on the messy heads– find them here. A lot of people already know them, but their cool cats. They shoot everything on film and I’m overall a big fan. My favorite posts by them are…
- this one https://themessyheads.com/2016/10/28/nude-york/
- and all their journaling ones https://themessyheads.com/2016/01/05/30-days-of-journaling/
- I also really like their monthly favorites.
- I like like a strawberry milk a whole lot (find her here) . The author of this blog is named Fanny and she’s a french pastry chef who is currently living in Sweden. What a life. Her recipes are super duper and she’s just an interesting gal.
- please just read her about me page http://www.likeastrawberrymilk.com/about/
Moving on to YOUTUBE content, I got all kinds of stuff. There are five channels I really like.
- I’m a biggie fan of sosonia. She is featured on soul pancake, but also has her own channel and her stuff is beautiful. She makes movies about her life and they are just unlike anything else on youtube. My favorite video of hers is this one.
- I also really love helloimellis. He is kinda like Sonia and have a very artistic video style, but does not post very often. I would recommened going and watching all of his stuff in one sitting. I showed this video to everyone I know.
- A group of guys I enjoy are the new age creators. Each member of this group lives in a different country (my favorite two are chase and ana) and they post creative content monday-friday that falls under a different weeekly thematic topic (love, adventure, origins, family, style, ect). I really love this video and this one.
- A new favorite of mine is furrylittlepeach. This lady is an Australian illustrater who just published her first book. Her art and studio is beautiful and I love watching her make it. She also is just really happy, but not in an annoying way. I would watch this video.
- For my last favorite I’m going to step away from all the wonderful artists to a different realm. Chris Fleming is a comedian and I think everyone has seen his company is coming video, but let me tell you that is just the tip of the iceberg. I rewatch this one and this one and this one at least once a week.
Next are my favorite ALBUMS.
I’m just going to preface this section by saying go and follow my spotify.
So my top five albums. I’m not going to explain why I love them, I would just got listen to them and find out for yourself. And if you’ve already heard one then you’ll know why.
In no particular order…
Fenn by Tom Rosenhal
How To Be a Human Being by Glass Animals
Bookends by Simon & Garfunkel
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty Soundtrack
This Old Dog by Mac Demarco
I also love Bedouine by Bedouine, Pure Comedy by Father John Misty, and the Across the Universe Soundtrack.
And lastly we have MOVIES.
I have a ton of favorite movies. It’s really hard to pick favorites, so I’m going to choose a top three of sorts, but then list all my other favorites out cause honestly I love them all.
So my top three favorite movies are…
The Shawshank Redemption
Good Will Hunting
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Some of my vibin’ favorites include: Almost Famous, Across the Universe, The Grand Budapest Hotel, The Breakfast Club, and Moonrise Kingdom. Not only do I throughly enjoy these movies for their plot, but I take style inspiration from every one of them.
I like to cry to Titanic, What’s Eating Gilbert Grape, and Dead Poets Society.
And some of my other favorites are Interstellar, The Babadook, and The Truman Show.
I have a lot I still need to see. But yeah, those are some of my ultimate favorites. I love them all.